Monday, November 10, 2008
I know I should be mugging Marcomm but instead of that, I have been catching up on sleep and the latest episode of the BBC's Merlin (a sidenote: Merlin is a tad overboard on the political correctness thing and the script has some blushingly juvenile and cheesy moments, but it still makes for an enjoyable watch). I'm sort of almost done with Chapter 4 - I started from the back - but there's still a horrendously long way to go. Chapter 4 ends at page 160, you see. And the words on each page are about as small as the font in LOTR - if only it was as good a read! I switched to the lecture notes to see if they'd be any better (read: shorter) but whoever wrote it, well, basically your slides barely make any sense. And most of them are covered with 'please refer to your tb for this'. Verrrry useful. So it's back to the textbook for me.
I do not like Katy Perry. Yup, that 'singer' (she can't sing live. Like Ashlee Simpson) with the song 'I Kissed A Girl'. Pretentious stuff. She thinks she's new, cool and all that, but Pink's been there, done that, and done even better. And she dedicated 'Ur So Gay' to TH 'cos she couldn't cope with them winning all 'her' awards at the recent MTV awards in Britain. Tsk tsk.
Back to Marcomm now and I hope to get to the middle of Chapter 3 by midnight. Tata
i thought the world of you
8:57 PM